- Non-Washington samples will be assessed a 50% surcharge except where indicated.
- WADDL reserves the right to send specimens to outside referral laboratories to perform testing not done at WADDL. Samples sent for analysis to outside labs are billed for any additional direct costs incurred plus a Handling fee (includes postage) of $20.00.
- "STAT" fee - Please contact lab in advance to arrange scheduling and fees.
- A fax, mail or online access is provided at no charge.
- Fees are subject to change without notice.
- Specimens submitted for examination may undergo additional diagnostic testing for state or federal disease surveillance programs, particularly involving foreign animal diseases.
- Food and Fiber Animal: cattle, sheep, goats, camelids, pigs, poultry, fish, or other production animals.
Companion and Other Animal: cats, dogs, horses, wildlife, zoo animals and all other non-production animals.