WADDL Disposal Policy and Submission InstructionsEffective November 1, 2019
WADDL Disposal Fee Policy:
WADDL does not accept bodies for disposal only.
Disposal fees will be included in the necropsy fee.
- For Dogs & Cats: Submitters have the option of choosing Private Cremation with the Animal Clinic & Hospital or Group Cremation provided through WADDL.
- Facilitation of Outside Private Cremation Services: WADDL will continue to facilitate private fee-for-service cremation of animals submitted for necropsy with completed WADDL necropsy and Animal Clinic & Hospital of Moscow cremation forms.
- Cremation requests cannot be facilitated after the necropsy has been completed.
- Post-necropsy remains for outside private cremation are limited to one 55 gallon bag (e.g. head, heart and hooves for a horse), and WADDL will dispose of the carcass remainder according to standard procedures.
- The Animal Clinic & Hospital in Moscow, Idaho, will continue to charge the submitter directly for private cremation.
- For All Submissions: Please directly label the carcass or primary containment so we can match the carcass to the completed form. Please follow appropriate biosafety containment procedures.