2019 WADDL Improvements: New Panels, Online Submission, New Tests and No Accession Fee
Feb 6, 2019
- In November, we began offering an Online Submission process. If you already have an online account to view your results, you can now submit online, as well. If you don’t have an online account, click on Client Portal on our main webpage. By submitting online, you will have real-time access to check the status of your case, along with email notification when your case is received and another when results are ready.
- Due to feedback from our client survey last summer, we will no longer be charging an accession fee as of 1/1/2019! All overhead costs are now included in the individual test fees.
- We also added volume discounts for our most popular serology tests: Small Ruminant Lentivirus (CAE), Caseous Lymphaenitis (CL), and Johne’s Disease.
- We continue to add new tests to our already broad range of testing services. In December, we added a Giardia Antigen Assay, which is a rapid enzyme immunoassay for the detection of Giardia antigen in canine and feline feces.
- In January, we also added Diarrhea Syndromic Panels which look for common causes of gastroenteritis for multiple species including cats, dogs, and horses. The price of the panels includes a 5% discount compared to ordering each test individually. For more information and a list of our current panels visit our Panels and Profiles webpage located on our website under Tests & Fees.
We always appreciate your feedback and if you have any suggestions to improve our services or add specific tests, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.