- All cases, except those exclusively for toxicology, will be assessed an accession fee of $10.00. An accession is defined as specimen(s) of one animal species or miscellaneous substances belonging to one owner and submitted at one time.
- Non-Washington samples will be assessed a 50% surcharge except where indicated.
- Samples sent for analysis to outside labs are billed for any additional direct costs incurred. Handling fee (includes postage) is $20.00.
- "STAT" fee - Please contact lab in advance to arrange scheduling and fees.
- A fax, mail or online access is provided at no charge.
- Fees are subject to change without notice.
- Specimens submitted for examination may undergo additional diagnostic testing for state or federal disease surveillance programs, particularly involving foreign animal diseases.
- Food and Fiber Animal: cattle, sheep, goats, camelids, pigs, poultry, fish, or other production animals.
Companion and Other Animal: cats, dogs, horses, wildlife, zoo animals and all other non-production animals.